Thursday, August 26, 2010

hmm, it's been ages... kinda feels like i'm making a guest appearance on my own blog... heh heh :)

it's been a good 1 month break so far :) getting to know my mummy a little better, revisiting my first love: the ever charming "kimura takuya" with some of his brilliant dramas, soaking in the evening sky from my little balcony, meeting up with people whom i hold dear, shopping (there's always room for a little retail therapy, heh heh), sleeping... sleeping...

as you can tell from my "progress", i've still got plenty on my to do list: like sign up for driving, pack my room, pump my bicycle wheels so that I can go cycling, read, etc... but time seems to be running short for the ever lazy miss P of Ps, that is yours truly :)

come Sep 2010, i'll be transiting to a new portfolio at AWWA Family Service Centre, so i'm kinda excited yet nervous at the same time... i'll definitely miss my kids at AWWA TEACH ME Services quite a bit... but deep down i guess i'm simply thankful for the privilege of knowing each of them in the first place :)

it's the last few days of my really nice break... so yup, although painful, i have to bid my relaxed and indulgent August farewell, and say a polite, adult "hello!" to September 2010 :)

wish me well folks! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

september is gonna be fantastic dear.. i love septembers heh, no price for guessing why.. i wish you would come to melb soon though haha.. we miss you..

juls

yuan said...

hey juls :) i miss you guys toooo :( yea, i love septembers! :) heh heh :) had a long but pleasant first day at work :) hope you've been doing well my dear! love!